Recently, I was reminded of our subscription to Atomic Learning and I'm so glad! There are so many resources available here for our staff, students AND their families. Yes! Our students and their families can access Atomic Learning.
Our subscription to Atomic Learning includes:
- Project-based training on:
- 21st century concepts to create college- and career-ready students
- Tech Integration Projects: Lesson Accelerators
- Workshops on emerging tech topics, such as Avoiding Plagiarism and Effective Presentation Design
- Applying technology skills in the classroom
- Just-in-time technology training tutorials on 250+ software applications and ed tech tools
- Assessment tools to gauge technology skill levels of faculty, staff, and students
- Training on in-demand Career Skills, such as Time Management and Effective Listening
Access for staff, students and their families 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Want to know more about Office 365? There's some training for that.
Want your students to use Effective Presentation Design? There's some training for that.
Did you have trouble Completing a FAFSA? There's some training for that.
Do your children need Digital Citizenship training? There's some training for that.
Does your spouse need Excel skills for his/her job? There's some training for that.
The list goes on.
Your login information is the same as your computer and Office 365. (So, no new passwords to remember!)
As always, let me know if I can help!